Practice Area Overview
Experienced Lawyer in New Jersey
At The Cintron Firm, LLC, we have protected the rights of New Jersey residents in legal matters for more than 14 years. We don’t take a cookie-cutter approach to legal matters, as we understand that every legal situation is unique, and that every client has different needs and goals. We’ll always treat you with dignity and respect, and give our full attention to your needs. While we’ll strive to resolve your legal issues without a protracted legal battle, attorney Mark Cintron is an experienced prosecutor and trial lawyer, with the skill, knowledge and experience to effectively protect your rights before a judge or jury.
An Overview of Our Practice
We provide full service legal counsel on a wide range of issues, including:
- Criminal defense – We defend people under investigation for or charged with any type of crime, from homicide and other indictable offenses to simple assault, traffic citations, shoplifting and other municipal court offenses
- Expungements – Attorney Cintron can help you permanently seal any prior criminal records
- Debt Collection and Negotiation – We work closely with creditors, helping you obtain judgments or collect on unpaid debts for goods or services. We also assist debtors with the negotiation and settlement of outstanding obligations.
- Personal Injury – Attorney Cintron, a former personal injury victim himself, will help you pursue full and fair compensation for any injury, including serious and catastrophic loss, or wrongful death.
- Divorce and family law – We’ll work with you throughout the divorce process, handling all related matters, including child custody and visitation, support issues, and the division of marital property
- Landlord-tenant disputes – Attorney Cintron works with landlords or tenants, addressing issues related to eviction proceedings, early termination of leases, and return of security deposits
Contact Our Office
To learn how we can you resolve your legal problems, contact our office online or call us at 201-791-1333. Evening and weekend appointments can be arranged upon request. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. We offer a free initial consultation for clients with family law and personal injury concerns.