About Mark J. Cintron:
Mark’s experience for the past nine years has been rather unique. It has allowed him to gain the practical knowledge and exposure not afforded to most attorneys his age. It is this experience that provides him complete confidence to meet all your legal needs.
During his first year of law school, Mark began working with Henry F. Furst, Esq., a distinguished attorney and former Chair of the Criminal Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association. Henry has been practicing law for well over thirty years and spent over a third of his career as partner to two of the most recognized attorneys in the state. Mark’s high degree of motivation, knowledge of the law and work ethic was recognized by Henry, who made Mark managing partner of his firm and changed the firm’s name to Furst & Cintron.
After almost eight years with Henry, Mark followed his dream of starting his own law firm. In his practice he predominantly handles criminal and traffic matters, expungements, personal injury cases, business disputes, landlord-tenant litigation and collections. The other lawyers associated with the firm handle family matters, residential real estate transactions and consumer fraud claims.
In addition to being the managing partner of The Cintron Firm, Mark serves as a Municipal Court Prosecutor for the City of New Brunswick, where he has prosecuted literally thousands of cases.
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- Georgetown University, Washington, District of Columbia, B.A.
- Major: Government and Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- New Jersey Political Action Committee
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association
Past Employment Positions:
- Public Defender of West New York, 2010
- Law Offices of Furst & Cintron, Partner, 2002 – 2009
- Muse & Associates, Law Clerk, 1998 – 2001